There rules refer to the behavior people must have in the campsite. Everyone is expected to respect them in order for us to offer the best service and for you to enjoy Gulliver.
– Please respect the check-in/check-out time as well as the way in/out time;
– The way pitches are allocated will be decided by the management team depending on specific needs. Please do not move to a different pitch without authorization;
– Please do not use unsafe equipment in the pitch, to dig holes and to alter the environment;
– It is forbidden to damage shared or private toilets and equipment and customers must …. Customers are responsible for the electricity use and they must use proper cables and equipment in order to avoid damaging people or objects when using it;
– Please do not damage the garden and keep their pitches clean and tidy. It is forbidden to use fire unless it is used for barbecue of for the barbecue provided by the campsite in the designed area. Customers must throw rubbish in the provided litters;
– Please take care of your personal belongings. We cannot be responsible if items are lost or stolen;
– Please do not introduce car or motorcycles in the campsite unless customers have been authorized; customers are allowed to take bicycles and small motorcycles;
– All guests must be authorized and register at the office;
– People under 18 must be accompanied by an adult;
– Pets must be on a leash and under control all the times. Pets are not permitted outside the pitch. Please do not leave your pet unattended;
– Quiet time from 11pm to 8.30am. Loud or offensive noise will not be tolerated. No mini-bikes, motorbikes, mopeds, battery operated cars, electric scooter. We do not allow use of these after dark. Please turn down the volume of your Tv and do not leave children unattended.
All campers and visitors must check in at the office upon arrival for the registration (showing identity documents, verifying number of visitors, and possible validation of reservation). Visitors must immediately inform the office of possible malfunction or problems in the pitch they have been assigned to.
When leaving visitors must wait for the pitch to be double checked. Visitors will be responsible for damage/breakages/loss caused to the pitch or to vegetation and will be fined.
Check-in and check-out times are from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 3 pm to 10pm. The time when visitors must leave their pitches is determined by the staff depending on the arrival time (see price list).
- Easter and 25 April;
– from 25 April to 28 May only at weekends (reservations are highly recommended);
– from 29 May to 18 September ( 7 days a week).
You can reserve your camping holiday at Gulliver can be made via email @ email@example.com or phone +39 3388967727. Reservations can also be made directly in our office when the campsite is open.
You will find our rates in the ‘price list’ section of our website and in our office.
Payment can be made directly in our office by credit card/cash.